Comfort Shield® (HYLAN A fluid 0,15%) eye drops (artificial tears)
Comfort Shield® Eye Drops are preservative-free, contain hyaluronic acid, contain approximately 300 drops and can be used for up to 6 months from the date of opening.
Comfort Shield® helps to restore homeostasis in dry and inflamed eyes. Comfort Shield® Eye Drops can be used universally to treat eye surface irritation.
Comfort Shield is a pure protective shield, without preservatives, that adheres flexibly to the cornea. It contains only natural ingredients and biological substances.
Comfort Shield mimics natural tears, protecting and keeping the eye area moisturised.
Special relief for chronic inflammation and severe dry eye
- Corneal damage, recurrent erosions, corneal and/or conjunctival surgery
- Rheumatic eye diseases (such as Sjögren's syndrome)
- Allergic reactions affecting the surface of the eye
- Chronic inflammation of the ocular surface (e.g. Stevens Johnson syndrome, SJS, Lyell syndrome, trachoma)
- Hormonal disorders, menopause
- Computer work, long car journeys, long distance air travel
- When using contact lenses
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
Comfort Shield® MDS (Hylan A liquid, 0,15%)
Please read the following instructions carefully and keep them for future reference.
Instructions for use
Comfort Shield is a sterile, preservative-free, viscosity-retaining, clean shield for the cornea. It consists only of materials that are natural components of the eye.
Therefore, Comfort Shield does not cause allergies and can be used by people with allergies.
Comfort Shield mimics the action of natural tears, affecting and moisturising the surface of the eye and keeping it moist.
This provides lasting relief for the eyes in the following cases:
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Sjogren's syndrome)
- Corneal injuries, erosions, corneal surgery
- Wearing contact lenses
- Hormonal disorders (menopause)
- Air conditioning, wind, cold, dry heat, dust, smoke, air pollution-
- Constant monitor use, airplane travel etc…
- Swimming in chlorinated water
Ingredients: 0.15% Hylan A, sodium chloride, sodium hydrogen, phosphate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate and purified water.
Storage Store between 2°C and 25°C. Protect from frost.
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if the cap or bottle is damaged.
- Do not touch the bottle to the eyes.
- Avoid contact of the tip of the bottle with other surfaces or your hands due to the risk of contamination.
- Do not use with other eye medicines.
- Do not apply to infected eyes.
- After use, visual acuity may be reduced, in which case do not drive or operate machinery and wait until vision returns.
- Write down the date the bottle was first opened.
- 180 days after removing the unprofessional ring from the cap, the bottle must be disposed of with household waste.
Packaging 10 ml
Manufacturer: i.com medical GmbH
Kaflerstr. 15, 81241 München (GERMANY)