Ocuyal Gel (20x0,33 ml) Moisturising and soothing eye gel with 0.30% hyaluronic acid
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
FORM AND CONTENT:
Sterile glass eye gel for regular or single use.
Excessive contact lens use, insufficient tearing, environmental factors (dust, smog, pollen), menopause and post-operative eye irritation or dry eye sensation are recommended. We also recommend effective lubrication and rewetting of contact lenses for more comfortable lens wear.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- The product is sterile until the first opening.
- Bottle: close the bottle tightly after use.
- Single use: do not use the product after the first opening.
- Do not use the product if the cylinder seal is damaged before first use..
- Avoid contact of the dropper with any surface.
- Do not freeze, keep away from heat sources and direct light.
- Keep away from children.Do not swallow.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Consult your doctor or ophthalmologist if you experience changes in vision, redness or persistent eye irritation.
DOSAGE AND APPLICATION METHODS FOR CONTACT LENS USERS:
Before application, drip a drop of Ocuyal Gel eye drop onto the inside of the contact lens. Where the contact lens application causes discomfort (foreign body sensation in the eye), the product can be dripped onto the contact lens during use.
FOR DRY EYE DETECTION:
Apply one or two drops to the eyes if necessary.
Viale Enrico Ortolani, 195
00125 ROMA Italy