Optive FUSION™ eye drop (10 ml)
Combination formulation for excellent eye comfort, relief of dry eye symptoms and long-lasting protection.
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
OPTIVE Fusion™ is a multidose sterile liquid containing 0.1% sodium hyaluronate, 0.5% sodium carboxymethylcellulose, 0.9% glycerol and 0.5% erythritol, preserved with 0.01% PURITE®, which breaks down the natural components of the tear in the eye.
OPTIVE Fusion™ Eye Drops can be used with any type of contact lens and can be used for up to 3 months from the date of application.
Application: Drop 1-2 drops into eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Do not swallow the solution
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface and do not touch directly to the eye
- Close the bottle tightly after use
- After 3 months from opening, pour out any remaining liquid
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the box
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use the bottle if the safety seal on the neck of the bottle is damaged before first use
- Do not use if the solution changes colour
- Wait 5 minutes before injecting other ophthalmic products
Stop using the eye drops and seek medical advice if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, persistent redness or irritation, or if your condition worsens. Packaging; OPTIVE Fusion™ in plastic bottles containing 3 ml, 10 ml or 15 ml solution.
Manufacturer: Allergan. pharmaceuticals Ireland